Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I had a beautiful dream Wenger had walked last night :cloud9:

I had a beautiful dream Wenger had walked last night :cloud9:

I also recently had a vivid dream of hacking my father to death, leaving his body in my parent's bed and making an escape in their car...am I mental?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    I also recently had a vivid dream of hacking my father to death, leaving his body in my parent's bed and making an escape in their car...am I mental?
    Yes, but what's new

I had a nightmare that he signed a new four year deal

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    I had a BBC Sport notification flash up on my phone telling me Enrique was to stand down at the end of the season. I read this than Wenger was stepping down before I realised it didn't

Also had a dream about a little toll bridge (80p) near Bath. I didn't have the correct change to pay the 80p fee and they told me to pull over beside an office where we'd sort it out. A short while later, they came back into the office and advised me that they had sorted it out. Walked outside and they were pushing my car into the river

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I had a BBC Sport notification flash up on my phone telling me Enrique was to stand down at the end of the season. I read this than Wenger was stepping down before I realised it didn't

Also had a dream about a little toll bridge (80p) near Bath. I didn't have the correct change to pay the 80p fee and they told me to pull over beside an office where we'd sort it out. A short while later, they came back into the office and advised me that they had sorted it out. Walked outside and they were pushing my car into the river
    I like the second one. lol.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."