Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Awimb I've gone a little obsessed with a few things.

Awimb I've gone a little obsessed with a few things.

I check my credit score daily. It doesn't change but I am watching it like a hawk
    Also become obsessed with this weight loss stuff.
    Saving money. I get annoyed when I spend money even for lunch.

Makes a change from my trivial worries of years past.

well saving money is a very useful obsession to have

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I check my credit score daily. It doesn't change but I am watching it like a hawk
    Also become obsessed with this weight loss stuff.
    Saving money. I get annoyed when I spend money even for lunch.

Makes a change from my trivial worries of years past.
    Prudence is one thing, but niggardliness is the most appalling of vices, f.

Take care not to decscend to meanness.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    well saving money is a very useful obsession to have
    It depends - I was in the supermarket this morning. Guy at the front of the queue starting arguing with the cashier about the two cartons of grapefruit (pink) juice he was buying. Going on about them being on offer, refusing to buy them, demanding to see the manager, holding everything up. It was a 20 cent difference. **** - him not you

Racist!

Oh, I see what you mean. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, I see what you mean. Sorry
    No, that was insensitive of me and I apologise for any distress caused, particularly in light of my previous in this matter.

I shall book myself on a diversity awareness course forthwith.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

It's all to buy a place. It's looking rather grim at the moment. I think we will wait a little while longer.

It's funny you see a listing for London and just by looking at the price you know it's going to be in Edmonton. I will never move there. Other areas outside are affordable but then you are not better off because of the transport cost.

Shared ownership can get ****ed and any other schemes I see.

Still with my frugal ways I was able to purchase my new telly spur of the moment.

I feel as man I owe it to my wife to be able to purchase a property as our home. Also I am 35 this year if I am gonna get into a mental mortgage better do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It depends - I was in the supermarket this morning. Guy at the front of the queue starting arguing with the cashier about the two cartons of grapefruit (pink) juice he was buying. Going on about them being on offer, refusing to buy them, demanding to see the manager, holding everything up. It was a 20 cent difference. **** - him not you
    It's the principle of it LA.
    Make supermarkets great again.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Geiz ist geil, as they say down your way.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's all to buy a place. It's looking rather grim at the moment. I think we will wait a little while longer.

It's funny you see a listing for London and just by looking at the price you know it's going to be in Edmonton. I will never move there. Other areas outside are affordable but then you are not better off because of the transport cost.

Shared ownership can get ****ed and any other schemes I see.

Still with my frugal ways I was able to purchase my new telly spur of the moment.

I feel as man I owe it to my wife to be able to purchase a property as our home. Also I am 35 this year if I am gonna get into a mental mortgage better do it now.
    Would it not make sense to buy somewhere in the 'burbs to get a foot on the ladder, as it were?

I don't really understand property prices any more. How much for a 2 bedroomed flat in Islington? £500k? £100 down and mortgage £400k? Howe much would such a mortgage be per month?