Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: For the record Awimb putting coconut oil in ones coffee isn't that pleasant

For the record Awimb putting coconut oil in ones coffee isn't that pleasant

Like drinking a big waxy cup of coffee.

still I bought 2 massive jars of the stuff.
    It was the first thing on their main display Holland and Barrett must have seen me coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Like drinking a big waxy cup of coffee.

still I bought 2 massive jars of the stuff.
    It was the first thing on their main display Holland and Barrett must have seen me coming.
    My wife buys that shít but I think she rubs it in. She sometimes smells of coconut, anyway. It's like going to bed with a Bounty bar. Except she's white.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My wife buys that shít but I think she rubs it in. She sometimes smells of coconut, anyway. It's like going to bed with a Bounty bar. Except she's white.
    I just found out it has a multitude of uses. such mouthwash, skin cream, weight loss assisting.

perhaps it's Snake Oil.

Seen. +1 ..

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."