Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Awimbers located in Germany I have a question.

Awimbers located in Germany I have a question.

Is this Alpecin shampoo popular there? They sell it here saying it's Germany's number 1

Whilst I am any yankawimbers can you confirm if Gorilla glue is the best selling glue in america?
    and O'Keefe's hand cream?

I think we are being lied to.

All I know is that Gorilla Glue ****ing works.

Being a bit of a baldy, I have zero interest in shampoos.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Is this Alpecin shampoo popular there? They sell it here saying it's Germany's number 1

Whilst I am any yankawimbers can you confirm if Gorilla glue is the best selling glue in america?

I've seen bottles of it in supermarkets but I'll be honest, I don't have sales figures to hand. I don't use it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I've seen bottles of it in supermarkets but I'll be honest, I don't have sales figures to hand. I don't use it
    If you can find that out for me LA I'll be grateful. I feel it may be some false advertising.

If you can find that out for me LA I'll be grateful. I feel it may be some false advertising.
    It say everywhere that it is the No 1 brand yet I can find no figures to back it up. I have found that the men behind it is Dr Wolff, who I have had no dealings with, but given the reputation of his family members including chronological liar Mr Wolff and grandma-murdering Big Bad Wolf, I would not trust him

It say everywhere that it is the No 1 brand yet I can find no figures to back it up. I have found that the men behind it is Dr Wolff, who I have had no dealings with, but given the reputation of his family members including chronological liar Mr Wolff and grandma-murdering Big Bad Wolf, I would not trust him

Not to mention the sinister Toto Wolff, who is seemingly unable to supply equally reliable machinery to both his drivers.

Number 1 what?

Simply referring to it as number 1 is not to say "best selling". It is quite ambiguous and clever marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Number 1 what?

Simply referring to it as number 1 is not to say "best selling". It is quite ambiguous and clever marketing.
    Yeah it's probably rather vague.
    Like those 78% of women agree it's the best.
    based on 198 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not to mention the sinister Toto Wolff, who is seemingly unable to supply equally reliable machinery to both his drivers.
    I believe he is mostly involved in the rains down in Africa - I was not sure whether that was a good or bad thing