Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I've been looking a lot of flats and homes for sale.

I've been looking a lot of flats and homes for sale.

Why do people put those things up on their walls.

sort of motivational quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

**** me. Every house or flat over here owned by someone under 30 seems to have one. Carpe Diem is the one that angers me the most.

There's an entire industry based on carving cutesy bullshít onto bits of wood, f. The only thing that stops me from puking is the hope that they're almost certainly made by horribly exploited children in the Far East.

I like to assume that in some cases said posters did not exist before the proposed house sale, and perhaps by putting them up and then into pictures they are creating a profile or impression of the type of person who lives in a house like this.

Admittedly a **** but there you go.

When I viewed the house I eventually bought there was the clichéd aroma of coffee and freshly baked pastries on the side. When you buy this house you will also feast on freshly brewed single origin and hopefully freetrade coffee while enjoying a freshly baked pain au raisin.

All a lie. The fella that owned the house before us was a lazy fat fúcker and it was many years before I went beyond instant.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I like to assume that in some cases said posters did not exist before the proposed house sale, and perhaps by putting them up and then into pictures they are creating a profile or impression of the type of person who lives in a house like this.

Admittedly a **** but there you go.

When I viewed the house I eventually bought there was the clichéd aroma of coffee and freshly baked pastries on the side. When you buy this house you will also feast on freshly brewed single origin and hopefully freetrade coffee while enjoying a freshly baked pain au raisin.

All a lie. The fella that owned the house before us was a lazy fat fúcker and it was many years before I went beyond instant.
    My mentality is if I am looking around would be. 'i'll rip all that **** out, that's gonna go' 'i'll turn this into that' 'my guitars will go there'

all I want to know if the place is solid. Maybe I am the wrong customer.

Perhaps I am the wrong client.

Yes, I think that's it. I have the Selkirk Grace proudly hanging above my dining table.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

because they are sub human scum?