1 10.00%
  • The Gooner

0 0%
  • Arsenal America

0 0%
  • Other - Please specify

8 80.00%

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now that AWIMB is dead, which Arsenal related site will you use?

Arsenal America?

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    1. Arsenal Fan TV
    2. Arseblog comments
    3. Arsenal Official Facebook
    4. The Gooner
    5. Arsenal America
    6. Other - please specify.

Trying to smoke me out, aren'tcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Trying to smoke me out, aren'tcha.
    No. I'm trying to smoke out GSTB and bostonbrian. You're not GSTB and bostonbrian are you

Why is it whenever I take a few days off, I return to find you homos crying "whither AWIMB!" and weeping into each other's bosoms?

Homos.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Are you trying to get into his knickers, P? I understand the best way is to push some champagne into him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Ah Mr SW. I continued to watch some more Gaelic football last night.
    Please forgive all the questions.

what's the difference between the ball they use and a football? it seems heavier and doesn't bounce a much.
    Can you dribble the ball like a football?
    Why do the goalies use those stand things.
    If you can use your hands why do you need a keeper?

I quite liked when a player tried to lob the keeper to score but it didn't quite work out but still went through the posts so he scored that way.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Why is it whenever I take a few days off, I return to find you homos crying "whither AWIMB!" and weeping into each other's bosoms?

Homos.
    I'll weep into your mum's bosoms.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I'll weep into your mum's bosoms.
    Oh, yeah? Well, I voted "Your mum".