Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I confidently predict that we will be playing

I confidently predict that we will be playing

Thursday night specials next season. Furthermore, the dopey old french tit will not be able to endure the indignity of away matches played half way across the steppes against teams no-one has heard of.

He will resign and we will finally get to see what Big Sam can achieve with the kind of resources Wenger has access to OYMDOG

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Thursday night specials next season. Furthermore, the dopey old french tit will not be able to endure the indignity of away matches played half way across the steppes against teams no-one has heard of.

He will resign and we will finally get to see what Big Sam can achieve with the kind of resources Wenger has access to OYMDOG
    Have you copy and pasted this every season for the past decade?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post

Well we could hardly complain after 20 years straight qualifying for the CL, could we?

Indeed, consider how delighted you used to be when we qualified for the UEFA cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well we could hardly complain after 20 years straight qualifying for the CL, could we?

Indeed, consider how delighted you used to be when we qualified for the UEFA cup.
    Indeed, how I enjoyed our UEFA campaign of 2000 or whatever. Possibly because we were winning with relative ease at a time when CL progress was even more elusive.

I suspect the changing of league matches to Sunday is as big an issue as the relative hardship of Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Have you copy and pasted this every season for the past decade?
    You're just feigning disinterest in my acronym Monty Why must you always be so beastly?