Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaelic Football rules

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I thought you meant real handball, not as you say a game that looks like it was made up by a group of lads on holiday. Gay lads as well.

Brady v Keane?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Always feel sorry for the keeper in that. It's pretty big here. France seem to keep winning things though
    Down to that Thierry chap no doubt...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I thought you meant real handball, not as you say a game that looks like it was made up by a group of lads on holiday. Gay lads as well.
    Squash - for those who cannot afford a racquet?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Squash - for those who cannot afford a racquet?
    Oh I don't play it myself, would be terribly sore on the hands I assume.

I used to play squash, enjoyed it. Naturally I was excellent and won trophies for same.

I used to play squash, enjoyed it. Naturally I was excellent and won trophies for same.
    I played during my teenage years when I had boundless energy and would play most sports.

Terribly hard work on the ankles and knees, I found.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I played during my teenage years when I had boundless energy and would play most sports.

Terribly hard work on the ankles and knees, I found.
    And the buttocks.

Oh I don't play it myself, would be terribly sore on the hands I assume.

Fives is good. Same thing, but you get gloves. Pretty sure they only play it at public schools, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fives is good. Same thing, but you get gloves. Pretty sure they only play it at public schools, though.
    We had a handball alley in our school though it was rarely if ever used for that sport. Tended to be a place for either football or smoking when the other smoking place was full.

We had a handball alley in our school though it was rarely if ever used for that sport. Tended to be a place for either football or smoking when the other smoking place was full.
    Yes, our fives courts were a couple of rugger pitches away from the main school behind the Duke of Edinburgh building, so it, too, was a good place to smoke and drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, our fives courts were a couple of rugger pitches away from the main school behind the Duke of Edinburgh building, so it, too, was a good place to smoke and drink.
    Yes, we never had a Duke of Edinburgh building. It was just a side wall.