Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaelic Football rules

Gaelic Football rules

What's the rules when they are running with the ball?

They do that little kick thing or hit it every few steps.

I quite like watching it actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What's the rules when they are running with the ball?

They do that little kick thing or hit it every few steps.

I quite like watching it actually.
    If carrying the ball then it is supposed to be 3 steps before either a bounce of the ball or a toe-tap (which itself is a very difficult skill when running at speed). A player cannot then bounce twice in succession as that would just be silly.

The 3 step rule is not strictly refereed.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    If carrying the ball then it is supposed to be 3 steps before either a bounce of the ball or a toe-tap (which itself is a very difficult skill when running at speed). A player cannot then bounce twice in succession as that would just be silly.

The 3 step rule is not strictly refereed.
    they show it a lot on Premier Sports I thought it was great fun.

they show it a lot on Premier Sports I thought it was great fun.
    It's a great game p

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's a great game p
    How about Handball? that's always on when I flick through the german channels.

"flick through the German channels" Yeah, we know what you are wanting to find
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    "flick through the German channels" Yeah, we know what you are wanting to find
    Times have changed Pokster.
    German channels used to have ace dirty adverts and a somewhat confusing one for something called Gay Punkt where a man would appear out of the shadows.

Always feel sorry for the keeper in that. It's pretty big here. France seem to keep winning things though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Always feel sorry for the keeper in that. It's pretty big here. France seem to keep winning things though
    when I watch it it feels like a sport that I would make up if I had a gym free and a ball and wanted to mess about.

Then again I like watching beach football if it's on. I like when they have to lift it up and smash it on the volley.

Do they still do masters football?

when I watch it it feels like a sport that I would make up if I had a gym free and a ball and wanted to mess about.

Then again I like watching beach football if it's on. I like when they have to lift it up and smash it on the volley.

Do they still do masters football?
    I thought you meant real handball, not as you say a game that looks like it was made up by a group of lads on holiday. Gay lads as well.