Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess it's that time of the season again - when we have to start wanting the teama

Guess it's that time of the season again - when we have to start wanting the teama

at the top off the league to keep winning, just in case, y'know...Spurs ....

I hate that time of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Did you see the numbers for their net spend under Poch?

11m since he joined according to Some Sports News.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

They are not going to win the league M, I expect you realise this. Is your apparent fear based on them merely finishing above us?

Bound to happen eventually, may as well get it out of the way. It was the same when we hadn't lost to them for years. When it actually happened it wasn't the end of the world.

We just have to get used to the fact that they are now better than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Bound to happen eventually, may as well get it out of the way. It was the same when we hadn't lost to them for years. When it actually happened it wasn't the end of the world.

I am not sure they are.

Anyhow if they finished above us yet both teams still won the same prize in the sense of CL qualification then little or indeed no glory has been achieved.

Nothing to see here, move on etc.

You think they'll finish above us, presumably?

I think it is highly likely, yes. The bigger concern is how many others finish above us.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am not sure they are.

Anyhow if they finished above us yet both teams still won the same prize in the sense of CL qualification then little or indeed no glory has been achieved.

Nothing to see here, move on etc.
    Indeed. Happy to get it out of the way if we still make the top four. Although I cant say I am overly fussed about that either.

Although I cant say I am overly fussed about that either.
    Thursday night football.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Thursday night football.
    And nobody will want to sign for us
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."