Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To the tune of "time flies by when I'm a driver on the train....." from Chigley

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No fried chicken and chips? It's just not the same, sw
    Just to put the tin lid on the week, I've just realised I've ordered Euros for a foreign trip next week...only to remember just now that Denmark isn't in the Eurozone.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He is presumably a serious businessman, as opposed to a bloke in a shiny suit stood in a petrol station eating a curry.

Paddy on the left just wants a ham sandwich.
    I was going to say the man on the left looks extremely Paddyish
    I can hear his voice
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Just to put the tin lid on the week, I've just realised I've ordered Euros for a foreign trip next week...only to remember just now that Denmark isn't in the Eurozone.
    I'm supposed to go to Germany next week but I simply can't be ársed, so I haven't booked a flight. This won't end well.

I expect you'll have cause to use the euros before long, anyway.

I have spent all week trying to write advertising copy. I have learnt something. I am shít at writing advertising copy.
    It's a piece of pîss. Just write it in German and then get Google translate to do it.

No fried chicken and chips? It's just not the same, sw
    Fear not, it is not all fancy ideas and foreign muck. My local Texaco garage has a Supermacs franchise tucked away in the corner. Full range of chicken products on sale from burgers to pieces to burgers again.

I have spent all week trying to write advertising copy. I have learnt something. I am shít at writing advertising copy.
    I have been rather busy today and yesterday. This researching gig is cool.
    Good busy. I am glad this project I have started from scratch as I have full control over it. I have received a ridicules amount of emails since lunch time. They have been moved aside and will be looked at on Monday my eyes have gone square.

I'm supposed to go to Germany next week but I simply can't be ársed, so I haven't booked a flight. This won't end well.

I expect you'll have cause to use the euros before long, anyway.
    Yes. But that's going to be no use to me in fücking Aalborg, is it?

Fear not, it is not all fancy ideas and foreign muck. My local Texaco garage has a Supermacs franchise tucked away in the corner. Full range of chicken products on sale from burgers to pieces to burgers again.
    I never tried this Supermacs but I would like to one day.

What would you say it's most similar too. McDonalds, Burger King, Wimpy?, Other.

I must organise a trip to the motherland this year. Who knows, I may end up staying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I never tried this Supermacs but I would like to one day.

What would you say it's most similar too. McDonalds, Burger King, Wimpy?, Other.
    They're not great F, I will be honest. They're muck in fact.