Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To the tune of "time flies by when I'm a driver on the train....." from Chigley

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd still feel guilty. And if I did that, they'd still be here at 5:30, the poor bastárds.
    meant for B's post :roll eyes: I'm having to resist writing about one watch which the company proudly boasts can work as a standalone stop watch when you remove the strap without referencing "one off the wrist"

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's half five here and I'm trying to find interesting things to say about watches.
    On the plus side, the fridge is full of beers and I'm on my second already
    I've just finished reworking a customer churn model which will yield twice the information in about a tenth of the time and with decreased margin for error. If I carry on like this I will automate myself out of a job.

Now I have to migrate a new batch of customers from the website into the back office system.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I just stood up at my desk to announce to my workforce that I was going to sack it off for the weekend, and that they should hang on until 5 before doing the same, felt guilty, and sat down again.

For fúck's sake.
    You may enjoy this having before regaled me with how taken you were with the ability to purchase fried chicken with your motor fuel.

€40 euro petrol, a chicken madras with tarka daal and roti please.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/business/...re-778698.html

meant for B's post :roll eyes: I'm having to resist writing about one watch which the company proudly boasts can work as a standalone stop watch when you remove the strap without referencing "one off the wrist"
    Also must be tempting to use the phrase 'strap on', I suspect?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Now I have to migrate a new batch of customers from the website into the back office system.
    Euphemism?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You may enjoy this having before regaled me with how taken you were with the ability to purchase fried chicken with your motor fuel.

The lad in the middle looks inappropriately stern.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

No fried chicken and chips? It's just not the same, sw

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Euphemism?
    You have a filthy mind, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The lad in the middle looks inappropriately stern.
    He is presumably a serious businessman, as opposed to a bloke in a shiny suit stood in a petrol station eating a curry.

Paddy on the left just wants a ham sandwich.

The things we do for our art, b
    I have spent all week trying to write advertising copy. I have learnt something. I am shít at writing advertising copy.