Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Leigh and Alison Steadman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Writer**** and actress****. Lefties.

********s. Excuse my language.
    I like that you accented the cünts but not the shît. It speaks of an odd set of obscenity priorities.

He's just a middle-class 'intellectual' sneering at the aspirant lower middle classes.[/QUOTE]

I thought you'd like that
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I like that you accented the cünts but not the shît. It speaks of an odd set of obscenity priorities.
    It was simply an error, I assure you.

I've thought ofg another one. Tom Stoppard. ****.

Professional Foul was good, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not for long
    A German company has sent in an inside front cover ad with embarrassingly poor English copy on it and we need to go to press with it today.
    I am trying to contact a German company on a Friday afternoon.
    Naturally, this is proving hopeless.
    Lazy, German cünts.
    Last edited by Burney; 02-24-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He's just a middle-class 'intellectual' sneering at the aspirant lower middle classes.

No. I have a lot of time for the aspirant lower middle classes. They are the backbone of this country and economic growth.

I'd just rather spend not too much time with them, that's all.
    Last edited by Burney; 02-24-2017 at 02:23 PM.

A German company has sent in an inside front cover ad with embarrassingly poor English copy on it and we need to go to press with it today.
    I am trying to contact a German company on a Friday afternoon to no effect.
    Naturally, this is proving hopeless.
    Lazy, German cünts.
    Yes - we are something of an oddity in that some of the Germans stay in the office until at least 3.30/4 on a Friday. Most places they have buggered off at lunchtime.

Never ceases to amaze me how people can actually send ads with copy which is blatantly taken from google translate. We've have some absolute corkers from Spanish clients

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes - we are something of an oddity in that some of the Germans stay in the office until at least 3.30/4 on a Friday. Most places they have buggered off at lunchtime.

Never ceases to amaze me how people can actually send ads with copy which is blatantly taken from google translate. We've have some absolute corkers from Spanish clients
    I wouldn't mind, but these ones are a part of literally one of the biggest industrial companies on earth. There is absolutely no excuse. They'll be the first to fücking moan when someone eventually points out to them their copy makes no fücking sense, of course.

It was simply an error, I assure you.

I've thought ofg another one. Tom Stoppard. ****.

Professional Foul was good, though.

David Hare, Harold Pinter, Lady Antonia Fraser - all cünts.

I wouldn't mind, but these ones are a part of literally one of the biggest industrial companies on earth. There is absolutely no excuse. They'll be the first to fücking moan when someone eventually points out to them their copy makes no fücking sense, of course.
    Absolutely - no win situation. Change it without their permission and they'll moan like bitches

Oh do just fúck off.
    Oh do shut up you lying old fecker. You loved Abigail's Party as much as everyone did back in the day.