Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mike Leigh and Alison Steadman.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Absolutely - no win situation. Change it without their permission and they'll moan like bitches
    Yes. Heaven forfend they do something sensible like hire a native English speaker when all their global comms and marketing information is in English, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not for long
    Long weekend, innit
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    David Hare, Harold Pinter, Lady Antonia Fraser - all cünts.
    Who wrote that fúcking 'Kes' b0llocks - him too. Scruffy little northern **** keeping that poor Kestrel in captivity - lots of fat, gritty northern ****s roaming the Yorkshire council estates prefacing every sentence with "Aye lad". Fúck off back down yer coal mines ye ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Who wrote that fúcking 'Kes' b0llocks - him too. Scruffy little northern **** keeping that poor Kestrel in captivity - lots of fat, gritty northern ****s roaming the Yorkshire council estates prefacing every sentence with "Aye lad". Fúck off back down yer coal mines ye ****s.
    Oh yes. That was shíte of the dullest nature.

Plus, what about the one about that lad fúcking schoolgirls in the back of his car. Paédo****.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Barry Hines? Or Ken Loach? Either way, both cünts.

Yes. Heaven forfend they do something sensible like hire a native English speaker when all their global comms and marketing information is in English, of course.
    No need to, is there, because everyone everywhere just uses Google Translate. Native English speakers are a practically insignificant minority.

In fact, such people are also at a significant disadvantage; we don't fancy learning other languages much and in a room full of foreigners speaking bad English to each other, American, or Google, English holds sway, in any case.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Plus, what about the one about that lad fúcking schoolgirls in the back of his car. Paédo****.
    Rita, Sue and Bob too? Yes. You wouldn't mind so much, but they were very ugly.

Remember when you used to get people bemoaning the demise of Play for Today? They were cünts because it was all lefty shïte.

Barry Hines? Or Ken Loach? Either way, both cünts.
    Ken '****' Loach, I think is his full name.

Rita, Sue and Bob Too? That was written by Andrea Dunbar - died of a brain hemorrhage before she reached 30

Ken '****' Loach, I think is his full name.

He's apparently blaming Copeland on Blairism and right-wing Tories. The absolute fücking eejit.

I almost wish j were here so I could mock him about the inevitable disaster that is what Corbyn has done to Labour. I really need to tell someone I told them so.