Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Interesting to see how the players who are making their stay conditional on Arsene

Interesting to see how the players who are making their stay conditional on Arsene

staying have not all performed to their best this season.

Are they suggesting they are happy with (relative) mediocrity? Because if they want the manager to stay they should at least be taking some of the blame themselves.

It proves there is going to have to be major surgery when he goes, not tinkering at the edges.

No, they have to say that, just in case He stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post

Are they suggesting they are happy with (relative) mediocrity? Because if they want the manager to stay they should at least be taking some of the blame themselves.

It proves there is going to have to be major surgery when he goes, not tinkering at the edges.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It proves absolutely nothing as all you are offering is meaningless paper talk

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It proves absolutely nothing as all you are offering is meaningless paper talk
    Paper talk is not meaningless, is it #fakenews
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Well, some of this paper talk is in fairly reputable media and features direct quotes from the players or their reps.

Well, some of this paper talk is in fairly reputable media and features direct quotes from the players or their reps.
    Yes - sorry I wasn't quite meaning it was made up more the sort of things players and their reps would say to the media i.e. not attacking their current manager. I doubt for instance, Özil would be knocking down the door to leave if Wenger's replacement is Jogi Löw

Yes - sorry I wasn't quite meaning it was made up more the sort of things players and their reps would say to the media i.e. not attacking their current manager. I doubt for instance, Özil would be knocking down the door to leave if Wenger's replacement is Jogi Löw
    Mesut would have to get past me, for a start

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Mesut would have to get past me, for a start
    Quite, r, quite

Quite, r, quite
    In fairness, it shouldn't surprise anyone if, after Wenger, we have to go through several managers in our search for our next Suitable One. Because that's how terrific Wenger has been for us.