Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The rteally amusing bit last night was that Gent were rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

indeed it was a nasty one, from a nasty little ****
    May I also call him a **** - the ****

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    May I also call him a **** - the ****

I'd go much worse that that if I was you.

The ****ing, ****, ****** ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'd go much worse that that if I was you.

The ****ing, ****, ****** ****.
    Good man IUFG, almost Irish-like in your multi swearing within a single sentence abilities.

one should always try to learn the arts from the masters, sw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Potentially career-threatening. It's not even a tackle. He should receive a long suspension for that, not three games or whatever it is.

The difference is that if I ever make a point that appears trite you can be sure I can back it up with substance. I have earned that benefit of the doubt while others haven't, in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The difference is that if I ever make a point that appears trite you can be sure I can back it up with substance. I have earned that benefit of the doubt while others haven't, in my humble opinion.
    *******s imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

But nonetheless you concede that the point was trite?

It seems years since 'trite' trended on AWIMB to the extent that Peter started going around telling people off for over-using it.

Sadly your football input to the Awimb week day discourse has descended into pathetic, immature, childish nonsense so I am afraid I will have to disagree.