Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The rteally amusing bit last night was that Gent were rubbish.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The rteally amusing bit last night was that Gent were rubbish.

I hadn't watched Tottenham this season. They're a peculiarly dislikable collection of individuals, as far as I can make out.

And they love to kick people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I hadn't watched Tottenham this season. They're a peculiarly dislikable collection of individuals, as far as I can make out.

And they love to kick people.
    Kane's goal was a corker tbf.

yes although I couldn't help but be impressed by erikkson's reaction to drawing spurs level in the tie. Grabs ball, dumps on centre spot.

Let's imagine giroud's response...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    yes although I couldn't help but be impressed by erikkson's reaction to drawing spurs level in the tie. Grabs ball, dumps on centre spot.

Giroud wouldn't be seen dead playing a Europa League match
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Giroud wasn't playing, mate.

I put it to you that, were someone else to have made such a trite point about a footballer, you would be all over them like a cheap suit for it.

The difference is that if I ever make a point that appears trite you can be sure I can back it up with substance. I have earned that benefit of the doubt while others haven't, in my humble opinion.

The difference is that if I ever make a point that appears trite you can be sure I can back it up with substance. I have earned that benefit of the doubt while others haven't, in my humble opinion.
    *******s imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

But nonetheless you concede that the point was trite?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But nonetheless you concede that the point was trite?
    Of course.