Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The rteally amusing bit last night was that Gent were rubbish.

The rteally amusing bit last night was that Gent were rubbish.

I hadn't watched Tottenham this season. They're a peculiarly dislikable collection of individuals, as far as I can make out.

And they love to kick people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I hadn't watched Tottenham this season. They're a peculiarly dislikable collection of individuals, as far as I can make out.

Kane's goal was a corker tbf.

yes although I couldn't help but be impressed by erikkson's reaction to drawing spurs level in the tie. Grabs ball, dumps on centre spot.

Let's imagine giroud's response...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    yes although I couldn't help but be impressed by erikkson's reaction to drawing spurs level in the tie. Grabs ball, dumps on centre spot.

I put it to you that, were someone else to have made such a trite point about a footballer, you would be all over them like a cheap suit for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

The European smash and grab one is susceptible to when one fails to score an away goal.

I did not watch the entire 90 minutes but I believe Alli’s red card was particularly nasty. I dislike him.

Giroud wouldn't be seen dead playing a Europa League match
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The European smash and grab one is susceptible to when one fails to score an away goal.

I did not watch the entire 90 minutes but I believe Alli’s red card was particularly nasty. I dislike him.
    It was a proper potential leg-breaker but, to be honest, it was more rash than nasty. He wasn't trying to break the fellow's leg, he just didn't really care about the consequences of throwing his full body weight through someone's shin.

:****:

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

indeed it was a nasty one, from a nasty little ****
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Giroud wasn't playing, mate.

yeah and not like there was any previous history of teams playing their CL matches at Wembley to take on board before they moved there

the red card was well deserved...bad tackle.