Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just had a steak bake from Greggs at Tottenham Hale.

Just had a steak bake from Greggs at Tottenham Hale.

A very peng munch indeed and excellent value at a ridiculously low £1.40.

wd Greggs

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

wd Greggs
    Oh I say! A fine choice. Have you investigated the calorific cost of same?

I had leftover pommes dauphinoise and sausages. It was on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh I say! A fine choice. Have you investigated the calorific cost of same?

I had leftover pommes dauphinoise and sausages. It was on point.
    Of course not. I am not some calorie-counting homo. Anyway, I may need the calories if Storm Doris brings civilisation to a halt.

Of course not. I am not some calorie-counting homo. Anyway, I may need the calories if Storm Doris brings civilisation to a halt.
    Oh well, on your subcutaneous fat be it.

Alone tonight and considering options, but currently too full of sausage, potato and cream to contemplate a kebab. Poor planning.

From blowing quite the hoolie this morning, Doris appears to have chilled the fúck out now. It's quite disappointing.

wd Greggs
    Greggs is ace.

They have a factory close to where my MIL lives in South Wales, Pyll to be precise. We went to the seaside once for the spin and en route stopped off for the large bag of assorted pastry based treats.

The general ambience went further downhill when cans of lager were produced from the boot of the car.

Oh well, on your subcutaneous fat be it.

Alone tonight and considering options, but currently too full of sausage, potato and cream to contemplate a kebab. Poor planning.

From blowing quite the hoolie this morning, Doris appears to have chilled the fúck out now. It's quite disappointing.
    Because it isn't down South... it knows you soft southern types couldn't handle it so it is taking on us tough northern chaps..... blowing quite a gale up here
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Because it isn't down South... it knows you soft southern types couldn't handle it so it is taking on us tough northern chaps..... blowing quite a gale up here
    I've worked out a new route to oop norf. I'm going to turn off the A1 at Bedale and cut right across the Yorkshire Dales, Moors, whatever they are.

Is it best to stick 't rurds?

wd Greggs
    I haven't been there in a long time. I like to avoid it as the traffic is usually horrible.

any new shops?

I've worked out a new route to oop norf. I'm going to turn off the A1 at Bedale and cut right across the Yorkshire Dales, Moors, whatever they are.

Which way do you normally go?

I assume you normally do A1 -A66 which is the obvious way... the roads from Bedale through Leyburn are scenic but slow