Thread: Lost my Oyster Card on the train - hope some honest soul

Lost my Oyster Card on the train - hope some honest soul

hands it in. It's all I have

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    hands it in. It's all I have
    Is there a reward?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Is there a reward?
    You get to meet me. Can you bring it to Germany? Or just send the cash and you can keep it

You get to meet me. Can you bring it to Germany? Or just send the cash and you can keep it
    If I bring it to Germany am I allowed to use it for part of my journey to the airport?

is there a station in Germany similar to Angel station? I would very much like to meet there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    If I bring it to Germany am I allowed to use it for part of my journey to the airport?

is there a station in Germany similar to Angel station? I would very much like to meet there.
    Lehel u-bahn - very large platforms as well. Would be perfect http://www.flickriver.com/photos/413...06/4942195184/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lehel u-bahn - very large platforms as well.
    Perhaps not quite wide enough to have once had two lines through it, but I'm sure Sodd will be there anyway, in the shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Perhaps not quite wide enough to have once had two lines through it, but I'm sure Sodd will be there anyway, in the shadows.

Indeed not - it was the best I could do. I'm glad I found out that about Angel - always puzzled me when I had to go there each morning.

Sodd RIP

Lehel u-bahn - very large platforms as well. Would be perfect http://www.flickriver.com/photos/413...06/4942195184/
    excellent choice.

Indeed not - it was the best I could do. I'm glad I found out that about Angel - always puzzled me when I had to go there each morning.

Sodd RIP
    If you have 40 mins to spare. i love this.