Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bit Stormzy out there.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    :AlsoKnowsWhoStormzyIs:
    I've seen a 6 sheet with that name on :sortofdownwiththekids:

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I've seen a 6 sheet with that name on :sortofdownwiththekids:
    Right. That lets me out. You've lost me.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

A 6 sheet fam. Like tell a man I'm a K to the A, you feel me?

Anyway. Shouldn't you be in Mosul advising or something?

OOH advertising....6 sheet, 48 sheet & 96 sheets.....no?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Beautiful blue skies here - not sure where the beeb gets it info from. But the temperature is right Attachment 483
    Surprised at the reported changes to the England team. Didn't think he'd move Ford out of the team, although Joseph hasn't really done much so that one wasn't really that surprising. I suppose if you're going to play Daly at 13 he's probably better next to someone like Te'o.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Surprised at the reported changes to the England team. Didn't think he'd move Ford out of the team, although Joseph hasn't really done much so that one wasn't really that surprising. I suppose if you're going to play Daly at 13 he's probably better next to someone like Te'o.
    Think this is just experimenting - I expect Joseph and Ford will start against Scotland, with Daly back on the wing. Would like to see Daly at full back actually but that isn't going to happen, it seems. More interested to see what he will do up front. Would like to see George start but I guess giving Hartley game time is important too

Think this is just experimenting - I expect Joseph and Ford will start against Scotland, with Daly back on the wing. Would like to see Daly at full back actually but that isn't going to happen, it seems. More interested to see what he will do up front. Would like to see George start but I guess giving Hartley game time is important too
    Quite, it's Italy, after all

OOH advertising....6 sheet, 48 sheet & 96 sheets.....no?
    Ahh, a billboard.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The Scotland selection will be interesting. He doesn't seem to want to drop Brown, and Watson and Nowell are very hard to drop on the wings. Daly has been playing very well though, so one of Nowell or Joseph will probably miss out.

Quite, it's Italy, after all
    I was also going to say he should start Danny Care