Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frimpong has just joined a team in the Swedish league. He

Frimpong has just joined a team in the Swedish league. He

did an interview with one of the papers and spoke about himself in the third person

"I don't really know anything about the players in the "Swedish Premier League." But I know that nobody is like Frimpong. Name a player that is bigger than Frimpong. Which player in Sweden is bigger than Frimpong?"

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...anuel-frimpong

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    did an interview with one of the papers and spoke about himself in the third person

"I don't really know anything about the players in the "Swedish Premier League." But I know that nobody is like Frimpong. Name a player that is bigger than Frimpong. Which player in Sweden is bigger than Frimpong?"

Does he still say 'dench'? Berni bought me a DENCH t-shirt. I treasure it.

I like that his insane self-belief is still intact despite reality constantly suggesting to him that it probably oughtn't to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Does he still say 'dench'? Berni bought me a DENCH t-shirt. I treasure it.
    I remember you used to be mesmerised by his patois in those videos he used to do

No idea if he still says dench.

I remember you used to be mesmerised by his patois in those videos he used to do

I'm all over the pengest munch man now.

It's probably 'Dänch' now, anyway.

the Chicken Shop Date girl is pretty peng too!!

I don't like the way he eats his wings. A whole wing enters his mouth and he pulls it out completely stripped down to the bone

I don't like the way he eats his wings. A whole wing enters his mouth and he pulls it out completely stripped down to the bone
    I agree. That is weird. Also, why does he wear school uniform despite being about 25?

You chatting bare nonsense rudeboy. His wing ting is on point, yegetme?