Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frimpong has just joined a team in the Swedish league. He

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think two is fine, three at a push. I mean, this is ridiculous.

This seems about right to me, bgm. You are wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's 24, ffs! I put it to you that, rather than being peng, 'im be bare long.
    Wasteman. Whatever that means.

24? Blimey, I thougt the ting was a double bluff and that he was actually 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    According to Wikipedia, "He has since been described by The Guardian as having "zero appetite" for discussing his age".

Which screams 'NONCE!' to me.
    Practically *everything* screams 'NONCE!' to you though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Practically *everything* screams 'NONCE!' to you though.
    They're everywhere, r.

How's France? Are people burning cars and such round your way at the minute?

I don't like the way he eats his wings. A whole wing enters his mouth and he pulls it out completely stripped down to the bone
    WES can do this

In fact, Maz even has a video of me doing it in Glasgow

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    WES can do this

In fact, Maz even has a video of me doing it in Glasgow
    Yeah but she filming of it as proof that you do stop talking some times

did an interview with one of the papers and spoke about himself in the third person

"I don't really know anything about the players in the "Swedish Premier League." But I know that nobody is like Frimpong. Name a player that is bigger than Frimpong. Which player in Sweden is bigger than Frimpong?"

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...anuel-frimpong

Shirley, if he really spoke in the third person, it would have been something like

"Frimpong doesn't really know anything about the players in the "Swedish Premier League." But Frimpong knows that nobody is like Frimpong. Name a player that is bigger than Frimpong. Which player in Sweden is bigger than Frimpong?"
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Shirley, if he really spoke in the third person, it would have been something like

"Frimpong doesn't really know anything about the players in the "Swedish Premier League." But Frimpong knows that nobody is like Frimpong. Name a player that is bigger than Frimpong. Which player in Sweden is bigger than Frimpong?"
    Maybe he was talking about the growing rise of table tennis in Scandinavia and the accompanying rise of egotism in the players. So he actually said ping pong