Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frimpong has just joined a team in the Swedish league. He

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    the Chicken Shop Date girl is pretty peng too!!
    Both together. This is sick, fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I agree. That is weird. Also, why does he wear school uniform despite being about 25?
    When i read about his real age that had me puzzled as well. I honestly thought it was a secondary school kid

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    When i read about his real age that had me puzzled as well. I honestly thought it was a secondary school kid
    According to Wikipedia, "He has since been described by The Guardian as having "zero appetite" for discussing his age".

Which screams 'NONCE!' to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You chatting bare nonsense rudeboy. His wing ting is on point, yegetme?
    Now i'm reminded of how he eats his chips. I've seen him put handfuls in his gob. He's a bit of a pig in all honesty.

Now i'm reminded of how he eats his chips. I've seen him put handfuls in his gob. He's a bit of a pig in all honesty.
    He's only a kid, mind. And he's from Tottenham.

He will grow and learn.

What is the correct number to put in one's face at a time, though? One at a time would be decorous, but take ages. The same question applies to crisps. I had a packet of Wotsits the other day and - being on my own - ended up pouring them into my mouth from the bag in order to avoid cheesy fingers. Mind you, this did result in a lot of orange residue in my beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    the Chicken Shop Date girl is pretty peng too!!
    I have just had a look at her work.

There seems to be a factor which unites all her chosen dates.

This lady is clearly mad for gentlemen of colour, t. Indeed, it seems to me that all ladies are mad for the gentlemen of colour.

It's a dick thing, isn't it?

He's only a kid, mind. And he's from Tottenham.

He will grow and learn.
    He's 24, ffs! I put it to you that, rather than being peng, 'im be bare long.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What is the correct number to put in one's face at a time, though? One at a time would be decorous, but take ages. The same question applies to crisps. I had a packet of Wotsits the other day and - being on my own - ended up pouring them into my mouth from the bag in order to avoid cheesy fingers. Mind you, this did result in a lot of orange residue in my beard.
    I think two is fine, three at a push. I mean, this is ridiculous.

I have just had a look at her work.

There seems to be a factor which unites all her chosen dates.

This lady is clearly mad for gentlemen of colour, t. Indeed, it seems to me that all ladies are mad for the gentlemen of colour.

It's a dick thing, isn't it?
    It might just be that they love fried chicken.

To be fair, they do. The Colonel basically owns the black population.