Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monaco were a joy to watch last night

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Two very good attacking teams with not a whole pile of respect for the art of defending. Chuck in that it was a game with no emotional involvement (other than those petty spiteful chaps who are desperate to see Guardiola fail) and it was indeed a joy to watch.

The group stages so far have in general been fabulous and now tonight I expect to see Sevilla tear Leicester a brand new European arsehole, which will be nice. Meanwhile the length and breadth of the UK chaps readjust their positions on the sofa and question their sanity – “hold on, is that the bloke that used play for Blackburn/Stoke ….”.
    Yeah, but attacking's easy if you don't have to defend though. The trick is to find the right balance.

I agree though, last night's Manchester City match would've made a good final. As a spectacle, I mean.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    For 70 minutes anyway. Loved Falcao's goals, not so much the penalty
    At no point did you believe he was going to score that pelanty
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    At no point did you believe he was going to score that pelanty
    No - looked as nervous as ****. As poor a spot kick as I have seen since Aubeyamang's last week.