Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just read a piece on the guardian about that Milo wotshisname.

Just read a piece on the guardian about that Milo wotshisname.

He was described as a fascist. Is fascist the new racist? And by that i mean the latest word to be used incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He was described as a fascist. Is fascist the new racist? And by that i mean the latest word to be used incorrectly.
    Oh my dear chap, you have been away too long. Amongst the Guardianista classes these days the term 'fascist' is bandied with abandon beyond gay, tossed off hither and yon to address any person, media outlet or opinion more conservative than that of the Morning Star.

You, I'm afraid, qualify as a fascist. Racist is a bit passé now, to be honest.

The problem the left has is it has created its own form of invective inflation. When you've squeezed all the juice out of racist and then do the same with fascist, where do you go from there? Holocaust denier? Genocidalist? Super-villain?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The problem the left has is it has created its own form of invective inflation. When you've squeezed all the juice out of racist and then do the same with fascist, where do you go from there? Holocaust denier? Genocidalist? Super-villain?
    I love the way the boy Owen slips in his 'racist' and 'fascist' in the final paragraph, before apparently urging his acolytes to take up arms against 'enablers', whoever they are.

My word. Can you imagine being 'confronted' by Owen? Would you notice?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I love the way the boy Owen slips in his 'racist' and 'fascist' in the final paragraph, before apparently urging his acolytes to take up arms against 'enablers', whoever they are.

I thought the line about muslims suffering the same sort of bigotry jews did in the last century was a good one. **** me

I thought the line about muslims suffering the same sort of bigotry jews did in the last century was a good one. **** me
    Meanwhile, some British Alan who we had locked up in Gitmo, released and paid £1 million in compo, has gone and done the suicide bomb thing in Iraq.

The Guardian are reporting this as, "UK security forces 'guilty of failings'"

Meanwhile, some British Alan who we had locked up in Gitmo, released and paid £1 million in compo, has gone and done the suicide bomb thing in Iraq.

The Guardian are reporting this as, "UK security forces 'guilty of failings'"
    Not a peep out of Baroness Chakhrabarti on this yet, I don't imagine. Of course she was too busy praising the guy who fraudulently persecuted British soldiers at the time, I imagine.

Honestly, how can anyone deny the sheer moral bankruptcy of the left any longer? How can anyone read that story and not be absolutely furious?
    Last edited by Burney; 02-22-2017 at 09:56 AM.

The thing is that everyone has lost their fücking minds. Milo is a provocateur who says what are at the end of the day silly, occasionally mildly offensive but often simply self-evident, but non-PC things. Essentially, what he does is say things that would have been largely unexceptional in about 1990. The extent to which one has to have entirely lost one's sense of perspective - indeed one's mind - to see such a man as the harbinger of fascist totalitarianism is simply off the fûcking scale.

Milo is frigging awesome.

The way he gets all of the silly social justice liberals riled is amazing.

genius is milo...genius.

Banning him from twitter was the best thing possible...made him a free speech martyr

---

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Milo is frigging awesome.

The way he gets all of the silly social justice liberals riled is amazing.

genius is milo...genius.

Banning him from twitter was the best thing possible...made him a free speech martyr

---
    As I understand it, he's also a big fan of the darker gentleman, t, so your luck might be in