Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hang on, the fat lad who ate the pie on the bench has been sacked!!!!11111111!!!!

Hang on, the fat lad who ate the pie on the bench has been sacked!!!!11111111!!!!

That's f*cking ridiculous, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It's because The Sun was involved, wasn't it? You can't have anything to do with Evil Murdoch otherwise the twitterati will hunt you down.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Silly fat fück probably shouldn't have said on the record that he did it to win a bet. There are rules against that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's because The Sun was involved, wasn't it? You can't have anything to do with Evil Murdoch otherwise the twitterati will hunt you down.
    Not really given that he was the sub goalkeeper and could in theory have been needed at any time to go onto the pitch.
    Instead he cashed in on a novelty bet with The Sun newspaper and in one swoop has heaped ridicule on the club.

The Arsenal ought to ask for that £50 grand back...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not really given that he was the sub goalkeeper and could in theory have been needed at any time to go onto the pitch.
    Instead he cashed in on a novelty bet with The Sun newspaper and in one swoop has heaped ridicule on the club.
    He was more cleverer than that though, waited until the 3 subs had been used innit.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

He has had his chips.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oh God, you're such a fvcking wet blanket. It was funny, he did not heap ridicule on the club. Maybe he was just being real, helping them not to get all fancy, kickin' it Sutton stylee. Not everyone has to be the Queen of Sheba, you know. We try that and we always get raped by other Shebans. :Chelsea: :City: :Liverpool: etc.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Oh God, you're such a fvcking wet blanket. It was funny, he did not heap ridicule on the club. Maybe he was just being real, helping them not to get all fancy, kickin' it Sutton stylee. Not everyone has to be the Queen of Sheba, you know. We try that and we always get raped by other Shebans. :Chelsea: :City: :Liverpool: etc.
    I trust you won’t take it personally when I look upon your disagreement with my previous stance as entire vindication of same.

Kind of like actual football discussions where you know you fail to understand the very basics of the game if you find yourself agreeing with Monty.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    It was embarrassing for the team imo. They are supposed to be a club with a long tradition. regardless of their league position having him as the sub goalie is a novelty in itself. But shoving a pie in your face like that makes the club to be a joke. And the fact they way he did it was so obvious and on purpose to get attention and now the whole bet thing it's worse.

if he was hungry be a bit more discreet about it. It would be different if he was being subtle and got caught having a sly bite. but instead he purposely stood there like a buffoon shoving it into his face and taking multiple bites before even finishing the first bite.