Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any decent informed guesses as to when the Lincoln game will be played?

Any decent informed guesses as to when the Lincoln game will be played?

Any chance it will actually be on the Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Any chance it will actually be on the Saturday?
    No idea, I'm afraid BUT, are Lincoln better or worser than Sutton? Because if they're better, we may struggle

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No idea, I'm afraid BUT, are Lincoln better or worser than Sutton? Because if they're better, we may struggle
    at least it's a home Sir C.

I gather they beat Celtic the other week, in the Champions League. We're buggered.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Yes, that will be an advantage, won't it? If it's still 0-0 after 5 minutes and the abuse starts rolling from the stands.

Imagine if Lincoln scored first

Yes, that will be an advantage, won't it? If it's still 0-0 after 5 minutes and the abuse starts rolling from the stands.

I think it's good in terms of not having the whole circus atmosphere of last night.

Then again we are capable of our own circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    they'll put it on at 5 ****ing 30 or some other non-footballing kick off time. Which means a) I'll miss out on a curry b) I'll have to rush to get the train.

****s!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The magic of the cup, innit. Lincoln City will make almost a million quid out of it. Well done, them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The magic of the cup, innit. Lincoln City will make almost a million quid out of it. Well done, them.
    Agreed. And they will enjoy that monies far more than we enjoy our hated 30m a year for getting ****ted in the last 16 of the CL. Every. Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Agreed. And they will enjoy that monies far more than we enjoy our hated 30m a year for getting ****ted in the last 16 of the CL. Every. Time.
    Every time? Last week was only the second time in six years that we've lost a last 16 CL match by more than two goals