Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Well that was time and money well spent by the feminist harridan and her

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    How many guests?
    How the fúck would I know? You think I went to my friend's wedding and stood around counting the guests?

You're a bit odd sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Good point actually. We used to call it "family & friends" though, of course.
    I'm just trying to imagine various friends faces if I asked them if they'd contribute some money towards a wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Did you racially abuse anyone?
    I'm not sure that I did, but I did behave rather badly with b's mother-in-law, I believe. Not in a sexytime way. I vaguely recall telling her some dreadful lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How the fúck would I know? You think I went to my friend's wedding and stood around counting the guests?

You're a bit odd sometimes.
    Was it a big bash? 100+ you reckon? I think we'd struggle to keep it under 200.

How many guests? Surely the food was a bit meh?
    About a dozen or so. Food was fine - much better, dare I say, than at most weddings one attends.

It was in the upstairs room here.

http://www.thedrapersarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Did you racially abuse anyone?
    I think there was only one person there he could have racially abused. Unless he started on the Irish, of course.

He was out of earshot, so there's every chance.

Just 200 of your closest friends?

There's your problem, right there. You have that third world mentality where you see the wedding as an opportunity to demonstrate the full extent of your vulgarity. I mean 'wealth'.

This is pretty typical of many medieval cultures like that from which you were shat; in the West we have invented the concept of 'good taste' instead.

'Struggle to keep it under 200'

Don't be a bell-end, m.

I'm just trying to imagine various friends faces if I asked them if they'd contribute some money towards a wedding
    True. The thing is, yours will not be the first or the only one. Everybody will have, or will in the future, benefit from the same racket or scheme.

It's just the way it works. Your idea is the way it *doesn't* work, so you end up arguing the toss about civil partnerships and whatnot
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Struggle to keep it under 200'

Don't be a bell-end, m.
    It's all about show. I bet he'd be wearing a gold hat and would enter the room on an elephant.