Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roarie Deacon

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    We should re sign him.

Miles better than Ramsey and some of the other idiots playing for us.....miles.

rather have Roarie than Jeff Brisbane flopping about like bambi.
    Actually it's a good idea to sign him he is in the James Prime of his career.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 02-21-2017 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Accuracy is important when mocking the most unfortunate fellow humans, I find.
    Indeed. When being gratuitously cruel and offensive, I think it behoves one to at least be accurate.

Mind you, dear old Joey's long past caring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Accuracy is important when mocking the most unfortunate fellow humans, I find.
    Right. Otherwise it just appears unpleasant and gratuitous.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mind you, dear old Joey's long past caring.
    There's always the widow and the orphans though. What of them, what of *their* feelings
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    There's always the widow and the orphans though. What of them, what of *their* feelings
    I doubt Joey ever had the wherewithal to come in or by either. He had a friend called Ernie who used to pretend to understand him, but I'm pretty sure he's brown bread now, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's why it's better to keep such unpleasantries in an essentially closed environment like AWIMB, rather than some vulgar public soapbox like twitter, where the outrage police are there to make sure that as many people are offended as possible.