Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Eastmond fella doesn't seem very nice.

That Eastmond fella doesn't seem very nice.

Deacon seems like a nice fella though.

but man of the match :charity:

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Deacon seems like a nice fella though.

but man of the match :charity:
    The lad who pretended to nut Chambo; what a wánker he was.

And as for the ankle-high tackle that in the premier league would have been a sending off and a 3 match ban not being deemed worthy of a free kick... the referee was described as 'generous' there. I'd describe him as 'encouraging the breaking of legs.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

And as for the ankle-high tackle that in the premier league would have been a sending off and a 3 match ban not being deemed worthy of a free kick... the referee was described as 'generous' there. I'd describe him as 'encouraging the breaking of legs.'
    That was greeted with a throaty chuckle and a 'that's what you call a real tackle' by whichever tit was commentating.

what about the fella who pushed Sanchez over at least a
    I did think maybe Xhaka would end up off again. luckily he decided to do nothing else.

Just because they are **** doesn't give them a licence to get away with things. Iwobi could have been hurt and it's shrugged/laughed off as 'good old fashioned tackle'

There are millions and millions of pounds worth of investment on the weird pitch who have to go and play at a ground which is more of less a glorified circus last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That was greeted with a throaty chuckle and a 'that's what you call a real tackle' by whichever tit was commentating.
    I noticed the main commentator everytime he said 'that's a good ball' it was intercepted or went out of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    what about the fella who pushed Sanchez over at least a
    I did think maybe Xhaka would end up off again. luckily he decided to do nothing else.

Just because they are **** doesn't give them a licence to get away with things. Iwobi could have been hurt and it's shrugged/laughed off as 'good old fashioned tackle'

There are millions and millions of pounds worth of investment on the weird pitch who have to go and play at a ground which is more of less a glorified circus last night.
    The trouble is that referees are actively encouraged by the media, pundits and neutrals to let lower-league cloggers get away with that sort of shît if it's against one of the big teams and, dare I say, particularly if it's against Arsenal.

A little mean-spirited, all this? It's only a game.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The trouble is that referees are actively encouraged by the media, pundits and neutrals to let lower-league cloggers get away with that sort of shît if it's against one of the big teams and, dare I say, particularly if it's against Arsenal.
    On one of their chances from a header the other fella had nudged Ospina out of the way. I know if it went in they would let it stand.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    A little mean-spirited, all this? It's only a game.
    But what is victory without honour?

But what is victory without honour?
    at the pie stand.

if that was a pie it looked rather large.

Apparently on twitter our despicable arsenal players left the dressing room in a state.
    Though they fail to explain why there are still Arsenal kit bags in the room and other items whilst he took the photo.