Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeff

Jeff

let's be honest. He's a bit ****, isn't he?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

add Iwobi .
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    add Iwobi .
    Great defending by Nacho, though. Woeful keeping at the subsequent corner by Ospina, however. He's so weak at those. But Nacho makes a goal and then saves one. WD Nacho, imo.

add Iwobi .
    Wenger in subbing the 2 worst players on the pitch shock!

Jeff looked like a guy on an ice rink without any skates on...footwork was dreadful.

Iwobi was unlucky not to score a goal there...if the guy didn't have a massive dick it won't have deflected for a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Jeff looked like a guy on an ice rink without any skates on...footwork was dreadful.

Iwobi was unlucky not to score a goal there...if the guy didn't have a massive dick it won't have deflected for a corner.
    Sure, and I bet he regrets it. But at other times, he'll be very pleased for that massive dick.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Sure, and I bet he regrets it. But at other times, he'll be very pleased for that massive dick.

Just like your mom.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

let's be honest. He's a bit ****, isn't he?
    I had been led to believe he was the best thing since sliced bread*, though admittedly this lunacy was based on a few non-matches, Emirates Cup I think.

*sliced bread / Zelalem / Crowley / Merida / <<insert name of kid who comes on in meaningless game and successfully controls a ball>>

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I had been led to believe he was the best thing since sliced bread*, though admittedly this lunacy was based on a few non-matches, Emirates Cup I think.

*sliced bread / Zelalem / Crowley / Merida / <<insert name of kid who comes on in meaningless game and successfully controls a ball>>
    All the players that Mo harps on about.
    Where is that fella that Bunnell used to go on about was it Pedro Bothelo?

I was told Wellington silva was going to be the *******s.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    All the players that Mo harps on about.
    Where is that fella that Bunnell used to go on about was it Pedro Bothelo?

I was told Wellington silva was going to be the *******s.
    Bunnell was the original prize fúcking idiot.