Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 19:55? That's not a kick-off time.

19:55? That's not a kick-off time.

What a load of old bóllocks.

Evening games kick-off at 19:30. Why is that so hard to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

It's on BBC right? I can watch it on my ace new telly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Apparently lots of people are upset with those tellies because if you sit slightly to the side you can't see much.

That might be an advantage watching the Arsenal at the moment, to be honest.

Apparently lots of people are upset with those tellies because if you sit slightly to the side you can't see much.

Restricted view, a real lower league football user experience, romance of the FA Cup etc.

I am actually looking forward to watching tonight game. It's one of those weird games that doesn't happen very often.

I got quite a big telly so it fills up the living room nicely. The only time it looks a bit odd if I have a glance from the kitchen.

The 4K stuff is amazing.

Yes. And don't get me started on this new-fangled decimal money

What are we hoping for? If we win the cup we almost certainly get 2 more years of Him, at a minimum. Better to go out tonight or go through and then get thumped 4-1 by Spurs at Wembley in the semis?

A 2-1 defeat would be just the trick, I think. His position will be almost untenable then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What are we hoping for? If we win the cup we almost certainly get 2 more years of Him, at a minimum. Better to go out tonight or go through and then get thumped 4-1 by Spurs at Wembley in the semis?

A 2-1 defeat would be just the trick, I think. His position will be almost untenable then.
    I am going game by game basis Rich. I think it's for the best that way I don't get upset.

However if we do lose tonight there is no way Wenger should remain.

I am going game by game basis Rich. I think it's for the best that way I don't get upset.

However if we do lose tonight
    there is no way Wenger should remain.
    Stop this nonsense now. The cup semi-final could well seal his fate mind you, both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Stop this nonsense now. The cup semi-final could well seal his fate mind you, both ways.
    Let's see the squard. If it's full of 1st teamers and we lose (depending on circumstances) they'll just make an embarrassing week a whole lot more.

If we do reach the semi's if it's Chelsea, United or Spurs in that game we will lose. We may beat City