Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 19:55? That's not a kick-off time.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's on BBC right? I can watch it on my ace new telly.
    What are we hoping for? If we win the cup we almost certainly get 2 more years of Him, at a minimum. Better to go out tonight or go through and then get thumped 4-1 by Spurs at Wembley in the semis?

A 2-1 defeat would be just the trick, I think. His position will be almost untenable then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What are we hoping for? If we win the cup we almost certainly get 2 more years of Him, at a minimum. Better to go out tonight or go through and then get thumped 4-1 by Spurs at Wembley in the semis?

A 2-1 defeat would be just the trick, I think. His position will be almost untenable then.
    I am going game by game basis Rich. I think it's for the best that way I don't get upset.

However if we do lose tonight there is no way Wenger should remain.

I am going game by game basis Rich. I think it's for the best that way I don't get upset.

However if we do lose tonight
    there is no way Wenger should remain.
    Stop this nonsense now. The cup semi-final could well seal his fate mind you, both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Stop this nonsense now. The cup semi-final could well seal his fate mind you, both ways.
    Let's see the squard. If it's full of 1st teamers and we lose (depending on circumstances) they'll just make an embarrassing week a whole lot more.

If we do reach the semi's if it's Chelsea, United or Spurs in that game we will lose. We may beat City

Let's see the squard. If it's full of 1st teamers and we lose (depending on circumstances) they'll just make an embarrassing week a whole lot more.

If we do reach the semi's if it's Chelsea, United or Spurs in that game we will lose. We may beat City
    If he lost to Spurs then the pain or embarrassment of defeat for some will again cause major unrest among support and the media will again milk it. The timing so close to the end of the season my well be crucial.

Then again he wins and there you have it, new deal.

An interesting end to what has been a rather shíte FA Cup campaign.

If he lost to Spurs then the pain or embarrassment of defeat for some will again cause major unrest among support and the media will again milk it. The timing so close to the end of the season my well be crucial.

Then again he wins and there you have it, new deal.

An interesting end to what has been a rather shíte FA Cup campaign.
    Yeah I suppose depends on how we lose, Penalty shootout fair enough.
    If Tottenham for example where to rip us to shreds it's game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Anyone wanting Arsenal to lose to get rid of the manager surely cannot be said to support the club.

We don't want to lose to Sutton, Rich. We will never, ever, hear the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Anyone wanting Arsenal to lose to get rid of the manager surely cannot be said to support the club.
    What if you had money on Sutton, where do you stand on that.

I haven't by the way but expect many will, just in case.

What if you had money on Sutton, where do you stand on that.

I haven't by the way but expect many will, just in case.
    I never bet, partly for these reasons.

Insurance, I can understand. It can get a bit murky though, this betting mularkay. When I used to sit with Neg he would regularly be punching the air at Spurs and Chelsea wins when it benefitted his accumulator. I did not approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I never bet, partly for these reasons.

Insurance, I can understand. It can get a bit murky though, this betting mularkay. When I used to sit with Neg he would regularly be punching the air at Spurs and Chelsea wins when it benefitted his accumulator. I did not approve.
    I love a gamble but never been tempted into sports betting. takes too long I like to lose my money quicker.