Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fitnesstypes. I've been taking your advice.

Fitnesstypes. I've been taking your advice.

But at what stage do I start feeling better? Plus my knee hurts and it never used to.

I am completely knackered but getting enough sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    But at what stage do I start feeling better? Plus my knee hurts and it never used to.

This is called old age - it never gets better. Might as well just drink heavily

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I realise I may not have been the target market for your post, p

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    There is one remaining Arsenal player that is older than me. Petr Cech. by a few weeks

Once he's off it's game over.

maybe time for stem cell treatment.

Bas Rutten had it done....said he felt like a superhero afterwards with power flowing through his veins o:

or get on that TRT....amazing to see so many fighters just fall apart after the TRT ban...Vitor was the biggest drop. The guy is fecking useless now and looks awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    maybe time for stem cell treatment.

Bas Rutten had it done....said he felt like a superhero afterwards with power flowing through his veins o:

or get on that TRT....amazing to see so many fighters just fall apart after the TRT ban...Vitor was the biggest drop. The guy is fecking useless now and looks awful.
    When it comes to supplements. I always look at the Usada banned list
    I am on that lyoto ****.

I'm far from convinced anyone actually feels any better, until you run for a bus, or walk up a hill, and realise that you wouldn't have managed it 12 months previously...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm far from convinced anyone actually feels any better, until you run for a bus, or walk up a hill, and realise that you wouldn't have managed it 12 months previously...
    Or when you're on a run/cycle and you get to x KMs and realise that you'd previously be clinging onto life at that point and now you actually feel like you can continue.

Eating properly prior to exercise helps in this regard too. Bananas seem to give super-human strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    hmmmm so from feeling tired and lazy all the time by not working out, I've replaced it by being exhausted from working out.
    I feel like I am in a fog.

I will never run for a bus. I may walk quickly for a train though.

hmmmm so from feeling tired and lazy all the time by not working out, I've replaced it by being exhausted from working out.
    I feel like I am in a fog.

I will never run for a bus. I may walk quickly for a train though.
    Still off the fags?