Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The auditors are in the office. I have to fight the urge

The auditors are in the office. I have to fight the urge

to shout out weird things.

It's that same feeling when I see the sharps box in the GP's and have this weird urge to go and stick my hand it it repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

It's that same feeling when I see the sharps box in the GP's and have this weird urge to go and stick my hand it it repeatedly.
    Maybe you have Tourette's, f? You could be one of these people who ends up shouting 'CHICKEN AND CHIPS!' 2,000 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Maybe you have Tourette's, f? You could be one of these people who ends up shouting 'CHICKEN AND CHIPS!' 2,000 times a day.
    That reminds me of those chickens I used to get in the chip shop when I was a kid. Not KFC style but that sort of hard skin stuff tough as old boots.

Did they just deep fry them? I don't know why I used to get them I wasn't fond of fish as a kid.

Does P need a new hobby perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Didn't they have one or two disco hits in the Nineties? Good to know they're keeping themselves busy, isn't it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

That reminds me of those chickens I used to get in the chip shop when I was a kid. Not KFC style but that sort of hard skin stuff tough as old boots.

Did they just deep fry them? I don't know why I used to get them I wasn't fond of fish as a kid.
    I think they rotisseried them. I liked them, too for the same reason. Half a chicken and chips