Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sutton/Arsenal v Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Last ever cup tie at White Hart Lane - hopefully Millwall will mark the occasion with due respect
    Hope they don't save them demolition costs.

Why don't we invite the Russian ultras to come in and do a job. They'll get it done in a sober manner.

I watched the game against Leeds. This should be an 8-0 job. I expect the game to be over after 20 minutes. Their 2 center backs & striker are overweight!

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    I watched the game against Leeds. This should be an 8-0 job. I expect the game to be over after 20 minutes. Their 2 center backs & striker are overweight!
    What you are forgetting is that their players have the 'magic of the cup in their blood'. Do you think they are going to let a second-string Arsenal XI managed by a senile OAP from the French/German border spoil their evening? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What you are forgetting is that their players have the 'magic of the cup in their blood'. Do you think they are going to let a second-string Arsenal XI managed by a senile OAP from the French/German border spoil their evening? I think not.
    The Arsenal second string has looked more coherent than the first team of late, tbf.