Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welp, I'm here in Vienna lads. Not as many prostitutes as I had been led

Welp, I'm here in Vienna lads. Not as many prostitutes as I had been led

to expect. What is wrong with these people? Flash a little coochie, ladies. Damn.

Vienna?
    It means nothing to me.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Vienna?
    It means nothing to me.
    Vienna sausage? Well, it's the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Vienna?
    It means nothing to me.
    Always reminds me of the dippers losing at home to Lester. 1-2 i think. Massive home unbeaten run gone. 1981 or summit...

I could be talking bollox of course...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

cityoflove.com

there's 452 listed in Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    to expect. What is wrong with these people? Flash a little coochie, ladies. Damn.
    I think they are hidden away. If you see weird houses with 'studio' and a number next to them I think they are the places you need to go.

Where are you staying?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think they are hidden away. If you see weird houses with 'studio' and a number next to them I think they are the places you need to go.

Where are you staying?
    I thought the whole point of whoring is that it's supposed to be fairly effortless, straightforward
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I thought the whole point of whoring is that it's supposed to be fairly effortless, straightforward

He should just approach random Fräuleins and wave dollars at them in return for sex. Seem to remember reading that was how it used to work in Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He should just approach random Fräuleins and wave dollars at them in return for sex. Seem to remember reading that was how it used to work in Vienna.
    A jar of coffee also works well. Or nylon stockings. :thirdman:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That certainly worked for me, give or take a couple of hundred kilometres anyway.

It worked rather too well, in fact
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."