Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was the name of that Wenger Out mong with man boobs and bóllock chops?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    His latest opinion:

tim payton ‏@timpayton 7h7 hours ago

Wenger suggests he might manage elsewhere next season. He should. And he will do very well. He needs a fresh start as much as Arsenal do
    Seems reasonable. If I recall he wasn't anti wenger. but pretended to be some sort of business mastermind by demanding they listen to his idea of 'rights issue' or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Seems reasonable. If I recall he wasn't anti wenger. but pretended to be some sort of business mastermind by demanding they listen to his idea of 'rights issue' or something.
    He was a fat over-opinionated príck who basked in the self appointed position of spokesman for Arsenal supporters.

Could have done with a good punch in the throat and maybe a pencil stuck in his ear.

Fúcking eejit.

He was a fat over-opinionated príck who basked in the self appointed position of spokesman for Arsenal supporters.

Could have done with a good punch in the throat and maybe a pencil stuck in his ear.

Fúcking eejit.
    Oh definitely. He's probably annoyed he didn't come up with the Arsenal fan tv stuff 10 million views a month that's ****ing massive. at least they make money out of it. I objected his way of being the self proclaimed mouth piece of all arsenal fans.

10 million views a month that's ****ing massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Oh definitely. He's probably annoyed he didn't come up with the Arsenal fan tv stuff 10 million views a month that's ****ing massive. at least they make money out of it. I objected his way of being the self proclaimed mouth piece of all arsenal fans.

10 million views a month that's ****ing massive.
    Is that what they get?

I like blud/fam though I have to say I have no idea what he is on about. It must be extremely difficult to speak like that as it is not natural.

Is that what they get?

I like blud/fam though I have to say I have no idea what he is on about. It must be extremely difficult to speak like that as it is not natural.
    I read that on here though. But it's a good monthly income that's for sure. EDIT just looking at their numbers of views on certain vids just posted in the last few weeks they must easily make that number. so they want arsenal to play **** so they can get more hits.

A it's weird once you reach a certain point on there you can post any vid and people watch it. I saw some of these big youtube stars and I have no idea why they are so popular. Some bloke just taking penalties with his mates but each time adding something strange to the equation.