Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So you are the new manager of Arsenal, You will be provided funds but forget that for

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    now.

who's out the door?
    Ramsey
    Wilshere
    Jenkinson
    Debuchy
    Possibly Theo or Ox but probably neither.
    With Ozil and Sanchez probably going that makes enough space and income. Time to build a new midfield squad and a new forward.
    (If I get rid of any more British players do I have to sign more? I really don't want to)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Ramsey
    Wilshere
    Jenkinson
    Debuchy
    With Ozil and Sanchez probably going that makes enough space and income. Time to build a new midfield squad and a new forward.
    (If I get rid of any more British players do I have to sign more? I really don't want to)
    It's ok Gibbs is on the books for life.

I am surprised City have never tried to sign hum they like our full backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Ramsey
    Wilshere
    Jenkinson
    Debuchy
    British players are alright, I think, if they actually *are* British players and not merely British players because their passport says so.

A midget midfielder like Wilshere, for example, is never going to be of any real use to us unless he somehow turns into Billy Bremner or Dennis Wise, or even David Batty. These men ought to be his ideal, not Xavi or Verratti.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."