Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: So you are the new manager of Arsenal, You will be provided funds but forget that for

  1. #1

    So you are the new manager of Arsenal, You will be provided funds but forget that for

    now.

    who's out the door?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    now.

    who's out the door?
    OK, this is also provided with the understanding we would replace these with better

    Cech
    Monreal
    Per
    Gabriel
    Coq
    Walcott

    Others I would be meh about, but I feel we can improve on all of them quite easily
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    OK, this is also provided with the understanding we would replace these with better

    Cech
    Monreal
    Per
    Gabriel
    Coq
    Walcott

    Others I would be meh about, but I feel we can improve on all of them quite easily
    That's why I stuck with who's out the door. No point listing specific players to bring in otherwise it get's a bit silly.

    Or I could say. Who do you keep from the current batch to build on.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I hope Wenger doesn't see this post 71 Guns.
    There is no need to be so cruel.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    now.

    who's out the door?
    Ramsey
    Wilshere
    Jenkinson
    Debuchy
    Possibly Theo or Ox but probably neither.
    With Ozil and Sanchez probably going that makes enough space and income. Time to build a new midfield squad and a new forward.
    (If I get rid of any more British players do I have to sign more? I really don't want to)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Ramsey
    Wilshere
    Jenkinson
    Debuchy
    Possibly Theo or Ox but probably neither.
    With Ozil and Sanchez probably going that makes enough space and income. Time to build a new midfield squad and a new forward.
    (If I get rid of any more British players do I have to sign more? I really don't want to)
    It's ok Gibbs is on the books for life.

    I am surprised City have never tried to sign hum they like our full backs.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    OK, this is also provided with the understanding we would replace these with better

    Cech
    Monreal
    Per
    Gabriel
    Coq
    Walcott

    Others I would be meh about, but I feel we can improve on all of them quite easily
    Cech?? Why on earth.....?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    now.

    who's out the door?
    Out on day one, Ozil and Sanchez. They've been offered contracts and don't want to sign them, so they can fck off.

    The rest are fine. We'll be fine.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Out on day one, Ozil and Sanchez. They've been offered contracts and don't want to sign them, so they can fck off.

    The rest are fine. We'll be fine.
    With those 2 free you can get Cesc back home.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •