Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Cazorla?

  1. #1

    Cazorla?

    Desperately miss him as he is amazing or Meh good player but nothing really changes.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Desperately miss him as he is amazing or Meh good player but nothing really changes.
    The Kindest Face in football, f.

    Without him in the team, the Gods have turned their backs on us.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The Kindest Face in football, f.

    Without him in the team, the Gods have turned their backs on us.
    He reminds me of a kind lion.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He reminds me of a kind lion.
    A kind, cuddly lion. If I won the lottery I would buy him and have him cuddle me all day, like a baby chimp.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A kind, cuddly lion. If I won the lottery I would buy him and have him cuddle me all day, like a baby chimp.
    Though I would love to see him have a curly moustache and slicked hair.
    he'd look like the pringles fella.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Though I would love to see him have a curly moustache and slicked hair.
    he'd look like the pringles fella.
    This is the best I could find.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Desperately miss him as he is amazing or Meh good player but nothing really changes.
    I have this in my spare car. It worked bloody well for a while but is now well past it's best. I should get rid.

    football-gift-arsenal-fc-car-air-freshener-santi-cazorla-officially-licensed-soccerbuddies-arsen.jpg
    'It's 1-0 to the Arsenal and that's just the way we like it.' George Allison

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I have this in my spare car. It worked bloody well for a while but is now well past it's best. I should get rid.

    football-gift-arsenal-fc-car-air-freshener-santi-cazorla-officially-licensed-soccerbuddies-arsen.jpg
    I don't put any Arsenal related materials in my car.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    This is the best I could find.
    Back in 5.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Back in 5.
    :****er: smilie doesn't work anymore

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •