Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: As I said the other day, the good thing about being 2nd in the group

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes - they are not known for their good grace - and have some horrible moaning players. Lewandowski is a massive **** on the pitch.

He should have been sent off twice for Dortmund against us
    Horrible player. And what's more, just a no. 9 who lives off the skill and commitment of his teammates. C*nt should know his place.

red

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Horrible player. And what's more, just a no. 9 who lives off the skill and commitment of his teammates. C*nt should know his place.

red
    Sounds perfect where do we sign?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Wd them, bit of humour, "banter" if you will. The reason why social media was first invented and now continues to exist.

Only the very deepest heemasax would take offence from such things and suggest it "lacks class" and other such nonsense.
    Hmmmmm..... ok. I suppose they were right about The Jam. Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    is still being in the tie when getting to the pub before the home leg.

This is worse than a dead rubber, it's cold humiliation. I know we contrived a heroic and moderatly entertaining failure to claw back three of the four against Meelan, but they were Italians. They had no idea how to defend a four goal lead, and didn't get their act together until our third. It won't happen again, and we will get double-gubbed.

I will of course attend out of duty but am a little bit not looking forward to it.
    Oh and it will probably piss down with rain that evening. cover your chips.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    ****ing good player though
    Won't argue with that