Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: There was no dressing room bust-up with Boudlie. That's just

There was no dressing room bust-up with Boudlie. That's just

the spin machine trying to paint a picture of players and a coach so passionate about the shirt, so wounded with self directed anger and disappointment that they launched into some kind of cathartic punch-up and we'll as say "see - they care man - they really care!"

The little ****s were on their iPhones, ignoring each other as usual and talking to their agents and social feed writers.

"I'm bold, I'm bald
    I'm Stevie Bould!" he bawled

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    the spin machine trying to paint a picture of players and a coach so passionate about the shirt, so wounded with self directed anger and disappointment that they launched into some kind of cathartic punch-up and we'll as say "see - they care man - they really care!"

The little ****s were on their iPhones, ignoring each other as usual and talking to their agents and social feed writers.

"I'm bold, I'm bald
    I'm Stevie Bould!" he bawled
    Bowled, H.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Bowled, H.
    I've racked my brains to try and get "Bowled"into that little ditty (for about two years)..can you help?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    I've racked my brains to try and get "Bowled"into that little ditty (for about two years)..can you help?
    It reminds me of I'm Grace I'm Grace I'm in your face. From Big Brother or something.