Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So what do we think of the story of the 'dressing room' bust up.

So what do we think of the story of the 'dressing room' bust up.

with Steve Bould throwing a bottle of water at the wall.
    And players blaming each other.

It's a shame and not surprising. Though when the Sun is the source

though if they could put a bit of that aggression on the pitch it would have been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

though if they could put a bit of that aggression on the pitch it would have been nice.
    Arsene's just denied anything happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Arsene's just denied anything happened.
    So it *is* true then
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I remember on the old board years ago I held a discussion on who would win if things got out of hand in the car park.

I believe the AWIMB verdict was Oleg Luzhny...something about Eastern Europeans being hardy folk, his thinker neck and that awesome elbow he dropped on that Schalke player to get red carded and 4 match ban.

not sure who wins it now out of our current group of p ussies.

Maybe Elneny...pretty sure he would lay waste to the likes of Ramsey, Ozil, Gabriel, Gibbs etc etc before teeing off vs Mustafi.

I think Xhaka is all talk and a flat track bully.

Word on the street is that Lucas has an excellent ground game so he might surprise a few if he gets a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I remember on the old board years ago I held a discussion on who would win if things got out of hand in the car park.

I believe the AWIMB verdict was Oleg Luzhny...something about Eastern Europeans being hardy folk, his thinker neck and that awesome elbow he dropped on that Schalke player to get red carded and 4 match ban.

not sure who wins it now out of our current group of p ussies.

Maybe Elneny...pretty sure he would lay waste to the likes of Ramsey, Ozil, Gabriel, Gibbs etc etc before teeing off vs Mustafi.

I think Xhaka is all talk and a flat track bully.

Word on the street is that Lucas has an excellent ground game so he might surprise a few if he gets a chance.
    Gabriel. They're all scared of him in training, apparently. He's a bit psycho.

I doubt Bouldie's like that anymore, in any case.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Gabriel. They're all scared of him in training, apparently. He's a bit psycho.
    You see I like him. He tries his best.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    So it *is* true then
    Indeed. Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I doubt Bouldie's like that anymore, in any case.
    He's definitely changed. almost looks like the village idiot on the bench sometimes.

Speaking of change. Who'd have thought Keown would be so stylish and well spoken and impartial pundits around. Doesn't seem like the same man who liked clumping Ruud.

To be honest, you would hope there was a row. I would be more worried if there wasn't.

The Sun are probably making it up on the assumption that it must have happened even if nobody knows it.