Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So Wenger says he's going to manage someone next year. The board have said that a

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Your mum is obsolete in the modern game.
    Your obselete mum is on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well there you are. He's a full time professional coach
    So are many people such as Tony Pulis and Sam Allardyce while previously people such as Phil Neal were employed in professional positions yet to a man the Arsenal football snobberati would queue up to poke fun at them and indeed cast aspersions on their abilities and ideals.

Respect should not be awarded simply on position or title. Not in sport or in any aspect of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Except he stepped down in 2009 - I guess the news hasn't reached the Emerald Isle yet
    You follow the Ladies team?

Right. But he must have been qualified to be a professional coach, surely?

My point is, he knows a thing or two about the game and clearly isn't just there to take the shirts out of their packets.
    In fairness, it's a crucial role at this club. 1927 and a' that
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    So are many people such as Tony Pulis and Sam Allardyce while previously people such as Phil Neal were employed in professional positions yet to a man the Arsenal football snobberati would queue up to poke fun at them and indeed cast aspersions on their abilities and ideals.

Respect should not be awarded simply on position or title. Not in sport or in any aspect of life.
    What on earth are you gibbering about? You're railing against some mythical 'snobberati' in a conversation about Vic Akers? Are you just trying to demonstrate how superior you are to this group you have invented in your head?

You're still píssed, aren't you?

Your obselete mum is on the game.
    Your mum is too obese for the game.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Your mum is too obese for the game.
    I'm going to be honest with you, r. At this point I very much doubt there's much in the way of fat left.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You follow the Ladies team?

No - he moved full time to men's team in 2009. You must have followed them at some point to know that he was manager

I'm going to be honest with you, r. At this point I very much doubt there's much in the way of fat left.
    Terribly sorry to hear that.

Terribly sorry to hear that.
    It comes to us all, r. Even, God forbid, to Him, one day.