Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Wenger says he's going to manage someone next year. The board have said that a

So Wenger says he's going to manage someone next year. The board have said that a

contract is always on the table for Him.

So it's looking increasingly likely that He'll extend his stay. Best get behind Him and support the team, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

So it's looking increasingly likely that He'll extend his stay. Best get behind Him and support the team, then.
    As much as I think he definitely needs to go, I don't actually want him to. I want the old Arsene back, but he isn't available.

The thought of him not being our manager is horrible but it has to happen soon. For his sake it needs to be now.

they have no idea if I am behind them or not.
    as they don't see me behaving in my living room, my posts on here, or conversations with my mum where she sticks up for him no matter what and says Sanchez is to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    they have no idea if I am behind them or not.
    as they don't see me behaving in my living room, my posts on here, or conversations with my mum where she sticks up for him no matter what and says Sanchez is to blame.
    Your mum

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Your mum
    She's been mentioned a lot lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    She's been mentioned a lot lately.
    I've not heard it called that before
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    As much as I think he definitely needs to go, I don't actually want him to. I want the old Arsene back, but he isn't available.

The thought of him not being our manager is horrible but it has to happen soon. For his sake it needs to be now.
    The trouble is that I worry that he's now holed up in his bunker living in a fantasy realm with Steve Bould acting as his Goebells and Vic Akers as Martin Boormann, assuring that victory is in his grasp.

It does somewhat suggest he is to stay given the quite definitive nature of the sentence.

Then again I would not believe or trust a word the man says so I am in a quandary.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I tend to agree. He has previously said that He will walk away when He feels as though he cannot do the job to the standards it deserves so perhaps that is our best hope. However, this rather implies that He is willing to do a sub-standard job elsewhere.

Stubborn old git, is Arsene. I'm sure He'll carry on for at least another 2 years in the hope that He can win another major pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The trouble is that I worry that he's now holed up in his bunker living in a fantasy realm with Steve Bould acting as his Goebells and Vic Akers as Martin Boormann, assuring that victory is in his grasp.
    Is Vic in his shorts?