Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He's going to Barcelona, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The board to start with then the new manager after the honeymoon period (20 minutes into the first game of the season). Then the board for appointing the manager. Then Wenger for leaving
    Mind you, if his replacement came in and won the league, the look on Arsene's face would be fùcking priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    From todays Guardian:

There will be 700 of us at Sutton United on Monday and given the unique nature of the fixture, I expect the atmosphere in the away end to be quite upbeat. But that will no doubt change if we have not scored after 20 minutes. Fans will turn and once again the noise about Wenger will build. It has been like this for some time and will not change until the increasingly inevitable happens.
    Of course - I wonder if they all set their alarms to go off so they know to start moaning

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've been watching the series, but have read about it before. I don't think they've really scratched the surface of Paddy Mayne yet, have they? A genuinely frightening individual who, one suspects, would have been just as happy killing people for the other side - just as long as he got to kill people.
    Yes, an utter, utter psycho.

I like his style.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's finally going to win his champions league
    No. I am quite resigned to old boy being carried out of London Colney in a box in around 2026
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, an utter, utter psycho.

I like his style.
    I rather like the idea of all these rufty-tufty SAS chaps seeing Paddy firing into the firewater and trying to make themselves as scarce as possible before he ended up pounding one of them to a bloody pulp.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mind you, if his replacement came in and won the league, the look on Arsene's face would be fùcking priceless.
    Yes, this is the one aspect of the matter that makes one see why He'd hang want to hang around, footballistically.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    No. I am quite resigned to old boy being carried out of London Colney in a box in around 2026
    With Monty throwing himself on the coffin, screaming "WHY? WHY? There's still no real proof that he can't do a better job than [insert name of fashionable manager of the day, here]"

With Monty throwing himself on the coffin, screaming "WHY? WHY? There's still no real proof that he can't do a better job than [insert name of fashionable manager of the day, here]"
    'Don't leave us, Arsene! If we win our next 10 games everyone will love you again!!!'

You think any other dead managers have better ........ erm metrics?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The Emirates will be haunted by his Speerit.

ghostly sounds will be heard, woooooh congratulation.