Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He's going to Barcelona, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's finally going to win his champions league
    It's not allowed unless he changes his name to Arcel Wenger.

He's finally going to win his champions league
    I am curious to see what the people will moan about when he's gone

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Leave that to me. I can moan at anything.

The bloke who does the announcements in the stadium out!

The board to start with then the new manager after the honeymoon period (20 minutes into the first game of the season). Then the board for appointing the manager. Then Wenger for leaving

There will be nothing to moan about, b. Did you not see the memo? Once he leaves, everything will be milk and honey and wall to wall trophies.

He's been holding us back for years, you know.

There will be nothing to moan about, b. Did you not see the memo? Once he leaves, everything will be milk and honey and wall to wall trophies.

He's been holding us back for years, you know.
    Oh, God! It's going to be like Brexit all over again, isn't it? You want him to remain and are employing Project Fear, while those who want him to Leave are going to claim we'll get £350m for the transfer kitty if he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The board to start with then the new manager after the honeymoon period (20 minutes into the first game of the season). Then the board for appointing the manager. Then Wenger for leaving
    That 20 minute mark where a misplaced pass is greeted with.
    AGGGGGHHHHHHH

Oh, God! It's going to be like Brexit all over again, isn't it? You want him to remain and are employing Project Fear, while those who want him to Leave are going to claim we'll get £350m for the transfer kitty if he goes.
    Of course the Leavers are hoping that once he goes we'll stop importing all these fancy dan foreigners and give the jobs to good, honest native white men, I mean Englishmen.

Did you i) read Ben McIntyre's history of the early days of SAS, and ii) watch the recent TV show tie-in?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    From todays Guardian:

There will be 700 of us at Sutton United on Monday and given the unique nature of the fixture, I expect the atmosphere in the away end to be quite upbeat. But that will no doubt change if we have not scored after 20 minutes. Fans will turn and once again the noise about Wenger will build. It has been like this for some time and will not change until the increasingly inevitable happens.

Of course the Leavers are hoping that once he goes we'll stop importing all these fancy dan foreigners and give the jobs to good, honest native white men, I mean Englishmen.

Did you i) read Ben McIntyre's history of the early days of SAS, and ii) watch the recent TV show tie-in?
    I've been watching the series, but have read about it before. I don't think they've really scratched the surface of Paddy Mayne yet, have they? A genuinely frightening individual who, one suspects, would have been just as happy killing people for the other side - just as long as he got to kill people.