Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He's going to Barcelona, isn't he?

He's going to Barcelona, isn't he?

He's finally going to win his champions league

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hang on - is it 2007 all over again?

I think he'll struggle to get a game with Eto'o as the main striker and that young lad Messi coming through looks quite useful

Who? What the fúck are you talking about? Why must everyone on

this board talk in some kind of mystifying double-speak?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    this board talk in some kind of mystifying double-speak?
    Arsene. Arsene Wenger. Currently manager at The Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hang on - is it 2007 all over again?

I think he'll struggle to get a game with Eto'o as the main striker and that young lad Messi coming through looks quite useful
    Right. And the Arsenal will be back in the final too, wanting their revenge. They just need to hang on to that Henry fellow.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

See? Luis thought you meant Alexis. Now you've made the poor chap look like a bumbling drunken half wit who can barely function in the mornings until he's has his first shot of liquor

PSG is the often mooted destination, or perhaps retirement. He is not a young man.

These big Spanish clubs have presidents who like to meddle in affairs that perhaps Arsene may not like them meddling in, football for a start.

2 more years with us or retirement I would guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    PSG is the often mooted destination, or perhaps retirement. He is not a young man.

These big Spanish clubs have presidents who like to meddle in affairs that perhaps Arsene may not like them meddling in, football for a start.

He has just said “No matter what happens I will manage next season, whether it’s here or somewhere else.” Could be *******s but you never know. PSG and Barca might be looking for new managers.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He has just said “No matter what happens I will manage next season, whether it’s here or somewhere else.” Could be *******s but you never know. PSG and Barca might be looking for new managers.
    Two more years.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I think the old tosser's far more of a drama queen than you give him credit for. Retirement would be far too sedate a denouement for him. I sense a bit of a flounce coming on with him bellowing at us "Now just wait and see what comes after me you fools!" (delivered in his comedy Cleuso accent of course).